Get Free Sam’s Club Membership Plus $15 Profit
Sam’s Club usually has discounts for new memberships. Now you can stack two offers that give you a free membership and even a $15 profit with no gift cards involved.
You can get $35 from Dosh and then another $25 from American Express. There’s also a targeted offer that can get you up to $60 in gift cards for existing members. Check out the details below, plus some more options for more savings that involve gift cards or Uber credits.
Here are the offers:
- Dosh – Get $35 when you go to a participating location and use your Dosh-connected card. You can also earn:
- 15% cash back for new membership purchases online
- 3% cash back for online scan & go orders
- 3% cash back for online pickup orders
- 2% cash back for online orders
- Amex Offer – Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $45 in a single transaction on a new Sam’s Club membership (Club-level membership only) at any Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states or online at samsclub.com by 4/30/2022.
To stack these two offers, add the Sam’s Club Amex Offer to your favorite American Express card and then add that same card to your Dosh account as well before using it. Then just visit your nearest Sam’s Club location and purchase a new membership.
A new Sam’s Club membership costs $45. With the Dosh and Amex Offer you will get back a total of $60 if you pay for a new membership in-store. That’s a free Sam’s Club membership and a $15 profit.
But there are more offers:
- Get $60 Sam’s Club Gift Card with Scan & Go, Curbside Pick Up and Online Order (Targeted)
- Pay for New Sam’s Club Membership, Get $120 in Uber Vouchers
- Join Sam’s Club for $45 and Get $45 Gift Card (should be able to stack with portals)