QuikTrip Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $20 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $20 on you next QuikTrip purchase. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases in-store at QuikTrip Stores by 11/14/2023.
- Offer valid only for purchases in-store at QuikTrip Stores.
- Excludes purchases made through QT mobile app.
- Not valid for phone orders, purchases paid for at the pump, carwash transactions, and online purchases.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
We have seen this offer in the past. Just add the offer to your card if you have it and then use it to make an in-store or through the QT App.