Premier Bank $200 Bonus for New Checking Accounts
Premier Bank has a new promotion that can earn you $200 in cash for opening a new account. This offer is available in four states only, IN, MI, OH, and PA. Let’s see how this Premier Bank $200 bonus works.
Offer valid for new customers opening a simple checking account. Receive $200 for the completion of:
- 20 debit card Point-of-Sale transactions within 60 days of account opening AND
- direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more into the account within 60 days of account opening.
Incentives will be deposited into your new checking account 120 days after account opening and after the completion of the corresponding requirements.
- Offer available in IN, MI, OH, PA.
- Offer not available to existing Premier Bank checking account customers, those with a Premier Bank checking account closed within the past twelve (12) months, and employees of Premier Financial Corp. and their immediate family members living in the same household.
- May not be combined with any other offer, and only one offer valid per person per calendar year.
- One offer per household.
- Must be 18 years or older to open an account online.
Simple Checking has no monthly fees.
Early closing fee will be charged if you close account within 180 days.
We saw a $250 bonus recently which was probably a better option considering that you could still get $200 without a direct deposit. For this $200 bonus you need to complete 20 transactions and $1,000 in direct deposits. That’s a bit too much work for a $200 bonus, but still doable.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Simple Checking
- Availability: IN, MI, OH, PA
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $1K in 60 days
- Other Requirements: 20 debit transactions in 60 days
- Monthly Fees: No
- Early Closing Fee: Yes
- Expiration Date:
HT: Doctor of Credit
Help us & other readers. Share bank offers and other deals here!