Fifth Chase Sapphire Lounge Coming to Phoenix Airport (PHX)
Chase is preparing to bring a fifth airport lounge at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). The latest Sapphire Lounge location was revealed by documents from the City of Phoenix and first reported by TPG. Chase is working in partnership with Airport Dimensions to build its lounges and they are officially named Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club.
The latest lounge with be located at the new eight-gate facility in Terminal 4. The concourse set to open in the summer of 2022. This south concourse will be the home of Southwest Airlines and a connector bridge will link to the north concourses, which includes gates occupied by American Airlines.
The new Phoenix Sapphire Lounge with span 3,500 square feet. According to Phoenix Airport board meeting documents Capital One and Escape (in partnership with American Express) were also looking to lease the space but Chase came out ahead.
There’s no opening date set for the lounge yet, but Chase and Airport Dimensions (its lounge partners) could start work as soon as February.
Chase Sapphire LoungesThese are all the currently known Sapphire Lounge by The Club locations:
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) Terminal B to C Connector
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Terminal D
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) Terminal 1
- Las Vegas’ Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) Concourse C
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Terminal B
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Terminal D to E Connector
- Phoenix Airport (PHX) Terminal 4
- San Diego International (SAN) Terminal 2 West
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) Concourse A