Personal Amex Cards Have Improved Bonuses with Extra $200 Credit for Lowe’s, Home Depot Etc.
American Express has improved most welcome bonuses for consumer cards with an additional $200 statement credit for select purchase categories. Most cards have the following addition as part of the welcome bonus:
- Plus, Earn Up to $200 Back in Statement Credits on eligible purchases at select U.S. home furnishing stores made with your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Eligible purchases are qualifying purchases in-store, online and via mobile app at The Home Depot, Lowe’s, The Container Store, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate and Barrel, Crate and Kids, CB2, Anthropologie and Terrain.
- Apply by 05/05/2021.
The cards that I see with this $200 statement credit addition are:
- American Express® Green Card
- American Express® Gold Card
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Cash Magnet® Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
The limited-time offers are currently available for all American Express Consumer Card products, except Marriott Bonvoy and Hilton Honors Card products. These improved welcome bonuses are available through public links and referral links.
While the $200 statement credit is limited to select U.S. home furnishing stores only, it does include popular merchants such as Lowe’s, Home Depot and more. You can find all the personal Amex card offers here (referral link). Additionally, referral bonuses have been improved as well, with an extra 4X Membership Rewards points at the same home furnishing stores.