Amex Delta Platinum Business Card Upgrade Offer, 50K Miles Plus $200 Credit
American Express currently has increased welcome bonuses on six Delta credit cards with offer varying from 70,000 to 90,000 SkyMiles and credit for Delta purchases. But there’s also an even better offer for the personal Delta Gold Card, and then an upgrade offer for the Delta Platinum Business Card which can get you a 50,000 miles bonus and $200 credit. Let’s see the offer details and how you can check if you are eligible.
Upgrade to the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card and you can earn 50,000 bonus miles that don’t expire plus a $200 statement credit after spending $3,000 in purchases on your Card in the first 6 months. Bonus miles and statement credit will be applied 8-12 weeks after the spend threshold is met.
The Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card has an annual fee of $250. Apply online or call 1-888-261-3953.
- 3X miles on eligible purchases made directly with Delta
- 1.5X miles on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more, up to 50,000 additional miles per year.
- 1X miles on other eligible purchases.
- In 2021, you can earn 25% more Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost. Earn 12,500 MQMs for every $25,000 you spend on purchases on your Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business Card, up to two times – that’s enough to reach Silver Medallion Status.
- Use Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com (5K miles = $50 discount)
- Save on travel with a loved one or friend with a domestic round-trip Main Cabin Companion Certificate each year upon renewal of your Card.
- $39 Delta Sky Club Access
- 20% Back on In-Flight Purchases
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- First Checked Bag Free
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Check the link above and see if you are eligible for the upgrade bonus. This could be a good opportunity for people who have already had this card in the past. Otherwise, the welcome bonus is a better option for the Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card. You can currently earn 90K bonus miles and a $100 statement credit after spending $3K in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
HT: Bougie Miles
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.