PenFed Credit Union Expands 5x Earning and Adds 15K Bonus for PenFed Platinum Rewards Card
PenFed Credit Union, the nation’s second largest federal credit union, has announced even more rewards for the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card. The no-fee card, which offers reward points on all purchases and 5x points on gas purchases paid at the pump, now offers members 5x points for purchases made at EV charging stations and 3x points at restaurants, supermarkets (including most Target and Walmart locations) and through TV/radio/cable streaming services. New cardholders who spend $1,500 in their first 90 days will also receive 15,000 points.
- Receive a one-time 15,000 point bonus upon spending $1,500 in qualified purchase transactions within 90 days of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Apply Here
- 5x Points on gas paid at the pump and EV charging stations
- 3x Points at the supermarket (including Target and Walmart), restaurants, and streaming
- 1x Points on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 0% Balance Transfers Promo APR for 12 months, 3% fee applies to each transaction. Subject to credit approval.
To receive any advertised product, you must become a member of PenFed Credit Union which includes opening a $5 PenFed savings account.
This was already one of the best cards available to pay for gas purchases. Now it’s even at the top of the list for EV owners. The card has no annual fee and also comes with a $150 welcome bonus.