North Shore Bank, $300 Checking Bonus
North Shore Bank is once again offering a $300 bonus for those who open a new checking account. This North Shore Bank bonus requires a direct deposit and is available in MA only.
To qualify for the $300 bonus, you must open an account by October 31, 2021 with the code READING300 and must:
- Receive a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 within 60 days of account opening. Direct deposits may include salary, pension, Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits or other regularly scheduled electronic deposits.
Direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits. Fees may be applied and could reduce earnings. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 will be issued for all bonus payments.
- Offer valid for MA residents
- One bonus per individual as identified by Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Must not currently have a personal checking account with North Shore Bank.
Free Checking account then we’ve got just the product for you. No monthly maintenance charge
This North Shore Bank bonus requires a single direct deposit of $250 or more. The Free Checking account has no fees to worry about. Keep in mind that this bank is sensitive to too many ChexSystems inquiries.
- OFFER PAGE
- Promo Code: READING300
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: MA
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250
- Other Requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: 10/81/21