New Chase Sapphire Lounge Proposed at DFW
One more possible location for the first nine Chase Sapphire lounges has been revealed. One of these lounges is coming to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), pending approval.
The Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board was set to vote on a lease agreement with the Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club at a meeting that was scheduled for February 2, 2023. However, the “meeting has been cancelled due to inclement weather,” based on the board’s website. The new was first reported by Thrifty Traveler.
The new Chase Sapphire Lounge, if approved, will be located at at Terminal D by Gate 35. The airport also has a Capital One Lounge and an American Express Centurion Lounge.
Chase Sapphire LoungesThese are all the currently known Sapphire Lounge by The Club locations:
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) Terminal B to C Connector
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Terminal D
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) Terminal 1
- Las Vegas’ Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) Concourse C
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Terminal B
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Terminal D to E Connector
- Phoenix Airport (PHX) Terminal 4
- San Diego International (SAN) Terminal 2 West
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) Concourse A