New Amex Offer for Supermarkets: Spend $150, Get $10 Back (for 3 Months)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $30 on groceries. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get $10 back as a one-time monthly statement credit, for up to 3 months, by using your enrolled Card to spend $150 (or $200) in one or more eligible US transactions in any 1 month during the offer period. Valid in-store or online at a US-based Supermarket. Your ability to redeem will reset on a monthly basis until 12/31/2021.
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 12/31/2021.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Check your cards, and hopefully you can find this offer. If you spend exactly $150, that’s 6.7% savings. It gets even better if you have the offer on a card that already earns a good rate at supermarkets, such as Amex Blue Cash Preferred or Amex Gold.