Sign Up for Motley Fool ($99), Get 10K Ultimate Rewards (YMMV)
We saw a great deal for Motely Fool through Amex Offers earlier this year. You could also briefly stack it stack it with cashback portals. Now there’s one new offer through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal that can earn you up to 10,000 points. Keep in mind that this service costs $99 plus tax. But if you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card, you can get $150 through PayYourself Back, or $125 with the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Motley Fool Stock Advisor: Join for just $99 a year and earn 10,000 Ultimate Rewards points. See offer here.
Some other people are seeing lesser offers for 8,000 or 6,700 Ultimate Rewards points.
- Eligible on one (1) subscription per loyalty account number.
- Only eligible on paid 1 year subscription to The Motley Fool. Monthly subscriptions are ineligible.
- Offers cannot be combined/stacked with any other offer.
- Subscription must be active for at least 60 days.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
- Not eligible on any free products, trials, services, memberships, subscriptions and retailer marketing subscriptions.
The offer varies from one account to the other. Check your Chase cards and hopefully you see the offer for 10,000 Ultimate Rewards points. That’s easily worth more than $99 for most people, especially for Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders.