Microsoft Amex Offer: Spend $500, Get $75 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to 15% on purchases at Microsoft. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more purchases online at microsoft.com/en-us by 9/18/2022.
- Offer valid online at US website microsoft.com/en-us and via in-app purchases.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes B2B services, Bing ads, Skype, Microsoft Living Well (health center), Microsoft Production Studio, and Microsoft Theater.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for Microsoft purchases, and it looks to be widely available for most Amex cardholders. You can buy Xbox gift cards among other things.