Microsoft Amex Offer: Spend $350, Get $75 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $50 on Microsoft purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $350 in one or more purchases online at microsoft.com/en-us by 6/30/2023.
- Offer valid online at US website microsoft.com/en-us and via the Microsoft Store app.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US and Puerto Rico.
- Excludes B2B services, Bing ads, Skype, Microsoft Living Well health center, Microsoft Production Studio, Microsoft Theater, AppSource, Consulting services, Azure and Azure Marketplace.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer for Microsoft purchases, but we have seen better in the past. You can save up to 14% on online purchases at Microsoft with this offer. The minimum spending requirement of $350 can be completed in one or more purchases.