There’s a new MGM Resorts Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% at their hotels. These offers can be added to your Amex cards. You then automatically get a credit on your account once you spend the required amount.
MGM Resorts Amex Offer
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with MGM Resorts from 10/10/18 to 1/7/19.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas (opening 10/12/18), The Mirage®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield® in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations and Four Seasons rooms and residences.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. Offers can be found in your account online or Amex app. You will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
We’ve seen this MGM Resorts Amex Offer in the past. Decent savings if you’re planning to stay at one of their properties. Just make sure you add the offer to your card first.