Mastercard Easy Savings Program Review
Mastercard Easy Savings is an automatic rebate program for business Mastercard cardholders. The program is free, requires no coupons or codes, and you don’t have to do anything to enroll. If you have an eligible business Mastercard you will earn rebates on purchases made from participating merchants automatically.
How Mastercard Easy Savings Works
Once you get a new business Mastercard debit or credit card and start using it at eligible merchants, you will get rebates on those purchases. The Easy Savings program a simple way to get money back for business purchases. I started noticing these credits on my Brex account first, and wasn’t sure what they were. I use the Brex card for wide variety of business transactions which often include rideshares, gas purchases, meals and sometimes hotel stays.
Rebate savings automatically post to the card account usually one to three days after an eligible purchase has been made, but sometimes much longer (see Comfort Suites charge above). Both in-store and online purchases are normally eligible for rebates, but participating merchants may choose to add restrictions in some rare cases. You can earn rebates from 1-25% on the things that help you run your business including dining purchases, hotel stays, fuel and maintenance, car rentals, office products, business services and so much more.
Mastercard Easy Savings Offers
You can earn rebates from 1-25% on the things that help you run your business including dining purchases, hotel stays, fuel and maintenance, car rentals, office products, business services and much more. You should always check the Mastercard Easy Savings website for the current list of savings.
Currently you can find the following discounts:
- Save 4% when you stay at one of over 5,000 participating hotels in our nationwide hotel network, including Comfort Suites, Quality Inn and Country Inn & Suites.
- Each transaction has a maximum rebate of $20
- Search for eligible hotels here
- Fuel & Maintenance
- Save 1% on fuel purchases at over 19,000 participating gas stations across the US including Shell, Exxon Mobil and Casey’s General Store. You can also save 5% on vehicle maintenance at over 1,700 locations nationwide, including Firestone and TiresPlus.
- PIN-based debit transactions are not eligible.
- Search for eligible locations here.
- Save 4% at over 20,000+ participating restaurants in the Dinova network, including national chains like Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Pizza Hut located in key markets throughout the US.
- Search for eligible restaurants here.
- When traveling for business, Save 3% on your business travel with Upside Business Travel and 5% on car rental offers from Avis and Budget.
- See more details here.
- Business Services
- Choose from an array of products and services that help you run your business. Save 2-25% from merchants including Microsoft Advertising, Monster, BizEquity and Mimeo.
- See more details here.
The dining and hotel discounts are some of the best offers in the program. But you should always compare the savings to what you would earn from other cards. You can check out the best cards for travel purchases, dining and gas stations. But the Mastercard Easy Savings program does make it easy to participate. You don’t have to do anything to cash in on these rebates. Just use your eligible business Mastercard at eligible merchants and rebates will post automatically.