PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard, No Annual Fee and 2% Back on All Purchases
PayPal today announced it is expanding its suite of credit offerings to include a new card for small business owners. The PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard, issued by WebBank and powered by the Mastercard network, is the first business credit card offered through PayPal. The card has no annual fee. It rewards cardholders with 2% cashback on all purchases with no rewards earning caps or expiration.
The PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard can be used right away upon approval, through a virtual card that is automatically integrated into the business’s PayPal account and is immediately available as a payment method when merchants check out with PayPal. Account and spending details are easily accessed through the cardholder’s PayPal Business account.
The PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard was developed in conjunction with Austin-based Concerto Card Company, WebBank and Mastercard. Cardholder benefits include:
- 2% cashback on all purchases without a limit on cashback earned or category restrictions
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Competitive APR for purchases ranging from 13.99%-29.99%
- Use the virtual card immediately upon approval when merchants check out with PayPal, in addition to a physical contactless card
- Free employee cards with separate account numbers
- Enhanced Mastercard benefits, including a 2-Year Extended Warranty on purchases, Cell Phone Protection, and access to discounts through Easy Savings™ and Mastercard’s Digital Merchant Offers, among other features
- Advanced security features, including Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ and Zero Liability, in addition to 24/7/365 Global Emergency Services
- Consolidated billing to eliminate expense reports and reimbursements
- Integration within PayPal’s merchant platform to access transactions, balances, available credit, and rewards
More information about the PayPal Business Credit Card can be found at http://paypal.com/businesscreditcard.
This is a simple business card that offers 2% cash back on all purchases without an annual fee. There’s no signup bonus for now.
There are several credit card available that offer a similar earning rate. You can find the full list here.