Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Promotion
Marriott Bonvoy launched today a US portfolio-wide cobrand promotion called “It’s in the Cards™” for eligible Card Members. This offer was first teased when Marriott launched new welcome bonuses for up to 200K points last month. Check out the details of this Marriott spending promotion below.
For the first time, Marriott Bonvoy® is launching a limited time offer exclusively for eligible US Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Members where they can earn more points from their everyday spending this summer. With this offer, eligible Card Members can explore even more possibilities with Marriott Bonvoy and discover what’s in the Cards for their next travel experience.
Eligible Card Members must enroll their Card by August 10, 2023, and then they can earn 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy® bonus points after spending $7,000 in eligible purchases on that Card by September 30, 2023. Card Members with multiple eligible Marriott Bonvoy Cards may register each individual Card for the opportunity to earn a bonus on each. Terms apply.
The promotion is available to all eligible US Marriott Bonvoy® Credit Cards including:
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold ® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy® Credit Card from Chase
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card from JPMorgan
- Marriott Bonvoy® Premier Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy Business® Credit Card from Chase
- Marriott Bonvoy® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase
Card Members can learn more about how to register for the promotion through August 10, 2023, here.
This Marriott Bonvoy credit card promotion gives cardholders the opportunity to earn extra points. However, it’s probably not the best idea to just chase this promotion if you don’t already plan to put spend on Marriott cards.
The promotion gives you an extra 10,000 points for spending $7,000. That’s an additional 1.4X Marriott Bonvoy points if you spend exactly that. Considering the value of these points, that’s less than an extra 1% cash back.
With that said, if you are already spending towards a welcome bonus, or putting spend on these cards anyway, then the extra earning is always a nice bonus.