THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
Check out these other credit card signup bonuses that are available now.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card, Get 3 Free Nights Offer Plus Diamond Status
Applying for credit cards and getting big welcome bonuses is a great way to travel for free. The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card from Chase is now making it even easier to take the reward trip of a lifetime. Instead of points, you will earn 3 free nights. You can also make those three stays more rewarding with Marriott’s Diamond status, which comes for fee as part of this offer. Let’s check out the offer, and how you can apply.
Here are the details of this new offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card from Chase:
- 3 FREE NIGHTS after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months from account opening (each night valued up to 50,000 bonus points).
- PLATINUM STATUS through January 31, 2022.
- 10X TOTAL POINTS on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy, restaurants, and gas stations within your first 6 months from account opening.
- $95 annual fee not waived.
- Offer expires 02/01/2021.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi (beginning in August)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $95 Annual Fee
The product is not available to either:
- current cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is a great offer for those who are eligible for a new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card, and especially if you value Diamond status. Each night is worth up to 50,000 Bonvoy Points, so this welcome bonus could eventually be worth a total of 150,000 points if maximized. Keep in mind that we saw a 5 free nights offer recently. One thing you should be aware of is that free nights are redeemable for up to a year after receiving the benefit.