Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless, 50K Points Bonus Plus $250 Gift Cards
The Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card has a new welcome bonuses for 50,000 points plus a $250 Marriott gift card. This offer is different from previous offers that we have seen for the card, and could be more valuable than a 100K points bonus for some. Let’s see how you can get the bonus points and the gift card.
- Get a Marriott Bonvoy $250 eGift Card instantly upon approval.
- Plus earn a 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
- APPLY HERE
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000
- 15 elite night credits (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, trip delay reimbursement
- Purchase protection for new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim, up to $50,000 per account.
Both cards fall under the Chase 5/24 rule, and there are also more restrictions on eligibility. So make sure you are eligible for a bonus first before applying.
A good offer that can be more valuable that the current public bonus, or even the 100K bonus that we have seen in the past. You get the $250 Marriott gift card instantly, and then 50,000 Bonvoy points once you spend $3,000 within three months.
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card also recently had offers for 5 Free Nights, or 3 Free Nights Plus Diamond Status.
- American Express Launches New Offers for Marriott Cards, Up to 125K Points Plus $200 Credit
- How to Get Your Chase Credit Card Number or Start Using It Before It Arrives