Marriott Amex Offer: Spend $250, Get $50 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $50 on your next Marriott stay. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $250 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at participating properties in the Marriott Bonvoy® portfolio from 1/10/2022 to 3/31/2022.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International and Vistana Signature Experiences™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that can net you up to 20% in savings for Marriott stays in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.. If you don’t have any stays planned right now you should be able to lock in savings by buying gift cards at the front desk, if you can find a hotel that carries them.