Get 1,000 Membership Rewards points (or $10 statement credit) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $60 + in one or more transactions in-store at Macy’s stores or online at macys.com by 7/1/2019.
- Offer valid in-store at Macy’s stores, Macy’s Backstage, Macy’s outlets or online at macys.com.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Excludes Nespresso boutiques, pop-up stores, parking garages, USPS, Stride Rite, Macy’s Bridal Salons, Macy’s Wine Cellar, Macy’s Travel, Visit Macy’s, Shop For a Cause, New Zoom kiosks/vending machines, restaurants and third party branded shops inside stores, delivery services, WorryNoMore Protection service, Nineteenth Amendment, Men’s Wearhouse Tuxedo Shops, Macy’s Shop at Home and design services and corporate sales.
- Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are not eligible.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A decent Macy’s Amex Offer, but we’ve seen better in the past. Save more at Macy’s by going through a shopping portal such as Lemoney that's offering 8.5% cashback.