Macy’s Amex Offer: Spend $60, Get $10 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $10 on your Macy’s purchases. This offer is showing up for most people I believe.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit (or 1,000 Membership Rewards points) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $60 in one or more transactions in-store at Macy’s or online at macys.com by 6/30/2021.
- Offer valid in-store at Macy’s stores, Macy’s Backstage or online at macys.com.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Nespresso boutiques, restaurants, and purchases in any department that doesn’t use a Macy’s point-of-sale register.
- Not valid on delivery services or WorryNoMore Protection service.
- Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are not eligible.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for Macy’s purchases that you can use online and in-store. If you’re shopping online you can also go through shopping portals such as RebatesMe, which is offering 6% back on Macy’s purchases.