JetBlue 5 Days of Deals
It’s JetBlue’s birthday! And the airline is celebrating in style with great prices for its customers. To celebrate 22 years of operations, the airline is offering all kinds of deals all week-long.
Day 1 – JetBlue $22 One-Way Fares
It starts today with a big sale offering with $22 fares.
Just for today, February 7, you can get $22 one-way fares for travel between February 15 and April 27. These low fares are only available on select flights, for travel on Tuesday and Wednesday. You can get from New York City to Miami or Jacksonville for just $22 one-way. That’s a great price to escape the freezing temperatures of NYC, and enjoy the sun down in Florida. But more routes are included, so check the promotion page and see if you find any routes that work for you within the travel period.
- Boston, MA (BOS) to/from Miami, FL (MIA) for $22
- Boston, MA (BOS) to/from Jacksonville, FL (JAX) for $22
- Boston, MA (BOS) to/from Philadelphia, PA (PHL) for $22
- Boston, MA (BOS) to Washington, DC (DCA) for $22
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) to/from Los Angeles, CA (LAX) for $22
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to/from San Francisco, CA (SFO) for $22
- New York, NY (JFK) to Boston, MA (BOS) for $22
- New York, NY (JFK) to/from Jacksonville, FL (JAX) for $22
- New York, NY (JFK) to Miami, FL (MIA) for $22
- New York, NY (JFK) to Worcester, MA (ORH) for $22
- New York, NY (LGA) to Sarasota, FL (SRQ) for $22
- Newark, NJ (EWR) to Boston, MA (BOS) for $22
- Newark, NJ (EWR) to Miami, FL (MIA) for $22
- Orlando, FL (MCO) to/from Richmond, VA (RIC) for $22
- Orlando, FL (MCO) to/from Washington, DC (DCA) for $22
See the promotion page here and start booking your flights.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 2/7 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 2/15-4/27/22 (Tue & Wed travel).
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
Day 2 – Paisly by JetBlue
Book a flight to Orlando and get access to 10% off theme park tickets with Paisly. You’ll even unlock other deals for your trip, like up to 35% off car rentals. You can see this deal here.
This is not as exciting as yesterday’s deals, but could still be worth it for those who are planning visit to Orlando.
Day 3: JetBlue Vacations
For the third day of deals, JetBlue is offering savings of up to $600 on travel packages. Enjoy flight + hotel and flight + cruise package savings when you book by 2/14 for travel 2/21 – 12/31/22.
Here are the offer details:
- $200 off when you spend $2,000+ with promo code BIRTHDAY200
- $400 off when you spend $4,000+ with promo code BIRTHDAY400
- $600 off when you spend $6,000+ with promo code BIRTHDAY600
Keep in mind that you also get an annual $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card.
- Minimum spends are inclusive of taxes and fees.
- These discounts do not apply to the Best Price Guarantee.
- For discount to apply, both departing/returning flight and hotel stay must be within the eligible travel period.
- Limit of one discounted booking per person per JetBlue Vacations destination.
- Any changes to bookings made in accordance with this Promotion must be made by 11:59 PM ET on 2/14/22 to still receive the discount and any changes/cancellations after 2/14/22 or that otherwise do not comply with Promo code terms will result in the discount being forfeited. For changes, you will be responsible for any increase in package price.
Day 4: JetBlue Card
For today only, earn double your standard card earn on eligible JetBlue purchases with your JetBlue Card, up to $1,000. The offer is valid on February 10, 2022 only. If your JetBlue credit card account is closed or you switch to another product during the Promotional Period, you may no longer be eligible for this offer. Cardmembers will continue to earn points on all other purchases as described in the Reward Rules.
- JetBlue Card cardmembers will earn 6 points for every one $1 spent on Eligible JetBlue Purchases, less credits, returns and adjustments, with a transaction date on February 10, 2022, up to a maximum of 6,000 points.
- JetBlue Plus Card and JetBlue Business Card cardmembers will earn 12 points for every one $1 spent on Eligible JetBlue Purchases, less credits, returns and adjustments, with a transaction date on February 10, 2022, up to a maximum of 12,000 points.
- JetBlue Rewards Card cardmembers will earn 8 points for every one $1 spent on Eligible JetBlue Purchases, less credits, returns and adjustments, with a transaction date on February 10, 2022, up to a maximum of 8,000 points.
See offer here.
Day 5: Flights are back on sale!
This look like the same sale from the first day of deals. This is a second and last chance to book JetBlue fares from $22 one-way, or 2,000 TruBlue points.
Must book by 2/11 for travel 2/15-4/27/22 (Tue & Wed travel).