JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares from $44
JetBlue has a new fare sale with one flights priced as low as $44. You can also choose to use TruBlue points for this JetBlue sale and pay as little as 2,600 points. Prices will vary by route, so select your departure airport to see the deals available to you.
To take advantage of this sale, you need to book by September 10 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time) and travel between September 22 and February 10, 2021. Some blackout dates apply.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 9/10 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 9/22/20–2/10/21. Blackout dates: 11/21–11/30/20 & 12/19–1/4/21.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. JetBlue is waiving change and cancel fees for bookings through October 15 for travel through April 27, 2021. JetBlue is also blocking middle seats to promote social distancing aboard, for flights through October 15,
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.