Barclays JetBlue Plus Card, New 70K Bonus with $1K Spend
Barclays is offering an increased welcome bonus for the JetBlue Plus Card. You can earn 70,000 TrueBlue points which is better than the usual offer. Still, it’s not as good as the 100K offer we saw earlier this year, but it only required you to spend $1,000. Check out the details of this Barclays JetBlue Plus card bonus below.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
- $99 annual fee not waived
- Application Page
- 6x points on JetBlue purchases
- 2x points on restaurants and grocery stores
- 1x points on all other purchases
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- $100 statement credit per calendar year, after you purchase a Getaways vacation package
- All Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- Free checked bag for the owner and up to three companions on the same reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
The highest offer for the JetBlue Plus Card card has been 100K points with $6K spend. This new offer gets you 70K points with 1K spend. That’s a value of about $740 after paying the annual fee.
Keep in mind that Barclays is a bit difficult when it comes to credit card applications. They have a 6/24 rule, similar to the Chase 5/24. Additionally you normally need to wait 6 months between applications. If you don’t get approved automatically, call their reconsideration line.