Hyatt to Add 5 All-Inclusives in Bulgaria’s Black Sea
Hyatt Hotels has announced plans to expand Hyatt’s Inclusive Collection – a new global portfolio of distinct luxury all-inclusive resort brands – with five all-inclusive resorts in Bulgaria. Since the acquisition of Apple Leisure Group, a leading resort brand management platform, Hyatt continues to strengthen its leadership position in the luxury all-inclusive category. The planned expansion further demonstrates the strength and reputation of Hyatt’s all-inclusive brands as they grow in new markets outside of the Americas to attract diverse groups of travelers seeking immersive all-inclusive resort experiences.
Expected to open in 2023 and 2024, the all-inclusive resorts will be managed by Terra Tour Service EOOD and are expected to rebrand to the Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas and Alua Hotels & Resorts brands following significant renovations. The planned addition of the five beachfront resorts represents the latest milestone in Hyatt’s intentional global brand expansion and will mark the Inclusive Collection’s entry into a third European country, following Spain and Greece.
Located in Sunny Beach and Obzor along the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, the five all-inclusive resorts will boast a prime location on the Black Sea, bringing the Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas and Alua Hotels & Resorts brand experiences to one of Europe’s top beach destinations.
Following renovations, four of the properties are set to open under their new brands in summer 2023, with the fifth resort expected to open in 2024. The properties include:
- Secrets Resort & Spa – Located in the Sunny Beach area, the 335-room resort will continue operating as an adults-only following a rebrand and renovation project.
- Dreams Resort & Spa – Located adjacent to the Secrets Resort & Spa, the 597-room property will cater to the high-end family-friendly segment.
- AluaSun – The 191-room hotel, located in the peaceful seaside town of Obzor, will offer an all-inclusive product equipped with superb outdoor facilities.
- Alua Resort – Also located in Obzor, the resort will offer 318 rooms and an ideal environment for families, couples and groups seeking a vacation in a relaxed and exclusive atmosphere.
- Breathless Resort & Spa – Located in the center of Sunny Beach, the 395-room resort will reopen under an extensive renovation project expected to be completed in 2024.
World of Hyatt members can now enjoy program benefits, including earning and redeeming points, at Inclusive Collection resorts in destinations like Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, and the Caribbean. Inclusive Collection resorts in Europe are expected to begin participating in the World of Hyatt by year end.
To learn more about the all-inclusive brands joining World of Hyatt, and how guests and members can start earning and redeeming points at participating resorts in these all-inclusive brands, visit hyatt.com/newbrands. You can also earn a free night by staying at these new brands, with Hyatt’s Brand Explorer perk. Want more free nights? Check out the Hyatt credit cards as well, the World of Hyatt Card and the World of Hyatt Business Card.