Hyatt Brand Explorer Perk, Earn Up to 5 Free Night Awards
Hyatt recently added new all-inclusive properties to its World of Hyatt program. These new additions have also increased the number of brands to 26. The reason why that’s important is because Hyatt has a Brand Explorer perk that earns you free nights for visiting different brands. The newly added brands are now showing in the Progress Tracker as well.
Brand Explorer Award
Get a free night for every five unique brands you experience with the Brand Explorer Award. Here’s how it works:
- Pay an Eligible Rate, redeem points or redeem an earned Free Night Award at five different Hyatt brands and earn a free night at a Category 1-4 hotel.
- Earn a Free Night Award for every additional 5 unique Hyatt brands you stay at over the lifetime of your membership.
- A hotel must participate in World of Hyatt when an eligible stay occurs to be counted toward earning a Brand Explorer award.
With a total of 26 brands, you now can earn up to 5 Free Night Awards.
Here’s the full list of 26 brands:
- Alua Hotels & Resorts
- Breathless Resorts & Spas
- Caption by Hyatt
- Destination by Hyatt
- Dreams Resorts & Spas
- Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Ziva
- Hyatt Zilara
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Centric
- Hyatt House
- Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Residence Club
- JdV by Hyatt
- Park Hyatt
- Secrets Resorts & Spas
- Sunscape Resorts & Spas
- Thompson Hotels
- UrCove by Hyatt
- Vivid Hotels & Resorts
- Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts
This is a great perk for Hyatt loyalists. With the addition of the new all-inclusives, you can now earn up to 5 free night awards. The new brands are also showing in the Brand Explorer tracker, so you can see which brands you still need to visit.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.