HSBC Business Checking Bonus, Get Up to $400
Update: A new offer is out, and all three bonuses are now $100 better.
HSBC has a new bonus for business owners. You can get $400 if you go into a branch and opening a new business checking account. They also have two bonuses for personal checking account, that are worth a look. One is for up to $600 and the other for up to $450. Now let’s see how this HSBC business checking bonus works.
Earn up to $400 when you open a new HSBC business checking account and fulfill all offer terms and conditions: $200 when you open a Fusion First account, $300 when you open a Fusion Smart account, or $400 when you open a Fusion Professional account. Here are the requirements:
- Open a new business checking account in branch.
- To be eligible for this promotion, qualifying new money balances as highlighted below must be made and maintained for 90 days into one of the following Fusion accounts:
- First Checking Account: $5,000
- Smart Checking Account: $25,000
- Professional Checking Account: $75,000
- Complete 6 qualifying transactions within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance(s) in your eligible business checking account for 90 calendar days from the date you deposit the initial minimum Qualifying Balance.
Offer is available nationwide, but you need to go into a branch.
Customers who held any HSBC business account (including but not limited to loans and credit cards) from January 3, 2017 through and including January 3, 2021 are not eligible for this offer.
Fusion First checking is the best option for this bonus. The account has a $30 monthly fee that is waived if your qualifying commercial related combined non-credit balance is equal to or greater than $5,000.
There’s a $25 early closing fee if account is closed within 180 days.
This is a good bonus, but you need to have a branch nearby and then deposit $5,000 or more to get a bonus. You need to keep the money in the account for 90 days. However, there’s a couple of data points showing that there’s some difficulty opening the account as a sole proprietorship. They have required a business certificate in the past. If the branch is out of the way, it might be best to call and ask what they require exactly, so you bring everything with you.
- Offer Page
- Account Type: Business checking
- Availability: Nationwide (in-branch)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/21
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: $5K+ deposit
- Monthly Fee: $30 (waiveable, see above)
- Closing Account Fee: $25