HSBC Business Checking Bonus, $350 With New Account Opened in Branch
HSBC has a new bonus for business owners. You can get $350 if you go into a branch and opening a new business checking account.
To get this $350 bonus you need to:
- Open a new business checking account in branch.
- Deposit a minimum of $5,000 within 30 days of account opening.
- Register and log onto HSBCnet within 30 days of account opening.
- Maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance(s) in your eligible business checking account for 120 calendar days from the date you deposit the minimum qualifying balance.
Offer is available nationwide, but you need to go into a branch.
Customers who held any HSBC business account (including but not limited to loans and credit cards) from January 31st, 2019 through and including September 7th, 2019 are not eligible for this bonus
Fusion First checking is the best option for this bonus. The account has a $30 monthly fee that is waived if your qualifying commercial related combined non-credit balance is equal to or greater than $5,000.
There’s a $25 early closing fee if account is closed within 180 days.
This is an easy bonus for those who have a branch nearby and $5K. You need to keep the money in the account for 120 days. However, there’s a couple of data points showing that there’s some difficulty opening the account as a sole proprietorship. They are requiring a business certificate. If the branch is out of the way, it might be best to call and ask what they require exactly.
Also check out this personal checking bonus that can get you up to $750.
- No Link
- Account Type: Fusion First checking
- Availability: Nationwide (in-branch)
- Expiration Date: 12/15/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: $5K deposit
- Monthly Fee: $30 (waiveable, see above)
- Closing Account Fee: $25