Home Depot Amex Offer: Spend $50 Online, Get $50 Back (Up to $100 Savings)
Update: Only U.S-issued Consumer Platinum and Consumer Centurion American Express® Cards are eligible.
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can get you $100 worth for free when you shop online at Home Depot. The offer seems widely available.
Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more eligible transactions online at HomeDepot.com by 6/30/2021. Excludes “Scheduled Delivery” shipping and in-store pickup. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $100).
- Offer valid online only at HomeDepot.com.
- An “eligible transaction” means an online purchase made with a “ship to home” or “ship to store” shipping option only.
- Excludes in-store purchases, purchases made online but picked up curbside or in-store and purchases made online with a “Scheduled Delivery” shipping option.
- Not valid on gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes Tool, Truck, and Equipment Rental, Installation and Repair Services, Measurement Services, At Home Services, Home Depot Foundation, Home Depot Canada, Home Depot Mexico, Employee Funds, and the Employee Committee.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Great offer for Amex cardholders. I saw it in my Amex Platinum card, but check other cards as well.