Discover Cardholders: Spend $50 At Home Depot, Get $10 Back
Discover is targeting cardholders with an offer to save $10 on Home Depot purchases. The offer has been sent out by email, so you must be targeted directly in order to be eligible.
To earn the $10 statement credit, you need to activate the offer first from your email and then make purchase(s) of $50 or more with your Discover Card online. The $10 statement credit will be applied within two statement periods. Offer is valid online only at HomeDepot.com. It does not work for in-store purchases.
- Offer valid 7/30/2021–9/30/2021.
- Earn a $10 statement credit when you activate this offer from this placement and then make purchase(s) of $50 or more with your Discover Card online and save as default credit card.
- Limited to one $10 statement credit on the Discover account listed above. The $10 statement credit will be applied within two statement periods.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer valid online only at HomeDepot.com.
- An “eligible transaction” means an online purchase made with a “Ship to Home” or “Ship to Store” shipping option only.
- Excludes in-store purchases, purchases made online but picked up in-store or curbside, or purchases made online with a “Scheduled Delivery” shipping option.
- Not valid on gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes Tool, Truck, and Equipment Rental, Installation and Repair Services, Measurement Services, Installation Services Purchased At Home, At Home Services, Home Depot Foundation, Home Depot Canada, and Home Depot Mexico.
A nice offer that can save you $10 if you are targeted. Check your emails in case you have missed it.
Get a $100 Statement Credit after you apply and make your first purchase within 3 months of being approved. Earn 5% cash back on rotating quarterly categories.