Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $50 Back for Amex Platinum (Max $100 Savings)
Check your American Express Platinum cards for a new offer that can save you $100 at Best Buy. This offer is for online purchases only.
Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at bestbuy.com® by 6/30/2021. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $100). See terms for exclusions.
- Only U.S-issued Consumer Platinum and Consumer and Business Centurion American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at BestBuy.com (U.S.website only) or BestBuy.com/outlet. Excludes GeekSquad.com, PartStore.com, Best Buy Private Store, Best Buy Business, Best Buy Education, Best Buy Ignite, Best Buy Secondary Markets, Best Buy Auction site, corporate gift cards, electronic gift cards, group gift cards, phone purchases and purchases shipped outside of the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam.
- Not valid in-store or for orders placed online but picked up curbside or in-store.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Another great offer for Amex Platinum cardholders. You can easily get $100 of value out of this, as Best Buy sells tons of items for everyone. Check your cards and add the offer now.
2 thoughts on “Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $50 Back for Amex Platinum (Max $100 Savings)”
I have been trying to order stuff 3 x from Best buy and each time Best buy splits the payment (causing them to be under $50) then I need to keep returning the order. I called Customer service but they said they are unable to make the split payment in to a single payment which would trigger the AMEX offer. I have to keep trying hopefully and hope the items ship together.
This works as $100 back on $100 purchase. I just bought something online for $125, and received email for $100 credit.