There’s a new Hilton Amex Offer out today. The offer seems to be available on all cards, at least the few that I checked. What’s even better, is that it can be stacked with another 20% Amex Offer on Hawaii properties and other promotions to get over half off on Hawaii Hilton stays.
Hilton Amex Offer
Get a 1X $45 statement credit and unlock a new offer after using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate & room charges at Hilton Hotels & Resorts or Curio Collection by Hilton from 3/1-4/30/18. Must book direct with Hilton.
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection by Hilton in the US and U.S. Territories.
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hampton by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
You can stack two Amex Offers plus Hilton discounts and promotions. You can get great savings in Hawaii. Not all these options will stack though. Here some more savings that can be stacked with this Hilton Amex Offer for $45 statement credit when you spend $250+:
- Amex Offer – $200 statement credit when you spend $1,000+ at Hilton properties in Hawaii from 2/23/18 to 7/31/18.
- Hilton Aspire Card – $250 Property credit
- Hilton Promotion – Book your next stay before January 31st, 2019 at one of our Resort properties in the Americas and receive a $75 daily credit
- Acorns App – 6% cash back on room rate through Found Money. That’s $60 on a $1,000 booking.
- Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts – If you book through FHR instead of Acorns, you get $100 food and beverage credit per stay plus daily breakfast for 2
- Hilton Promotion – Earn 2,000 Bonus Points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 Points on every 5 stays from January 1 – April 30, 2018.
If you were planning to visit Hawaii then all these discounts should make you consider a stay at Hilton. Obviously not all discounts can stack such as Acorns and FHR, since you need to use one or the other. Also not everyone has the Amex Hilton Aspire card that gives you the $250 property credit. let me know if you think of any other savings that can be stacked.
Anyone booking a Hilton in Hawaii?