American Express is now the sole issuer of Hilton cards and their new lineup includes a total of four such cards. The premium card, American Express Hilton Honors Aspire, comes with a $450 annual fee but it has a 100K signup bonus and tons of perks. Now it gets even better if you have friends or family who already have it. The same signup bonus is available through referrals.
You can receive a bonus of 25,000 Hilton points for every referral, up to a maximum of 80,000 Hilton points. That’s like a signup bonus on its own.
Share Your Referrals
If you have a American Express Hilton Honors Aspire card you can share your own referral links in the comments. Just please retweet this tweet or share this Facebook post so you can give something back. Also post a link to your shared tweet/post in your comment, or in the website field so I can see that you shared it. Thank you in advance.
This is a very good card, especially for the extra perks. The bonus is not really worthy of a $450 annual fee card, but gets slightly better when you apply through a referral from someone you know.
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio with your new Card and each year of Card Membership
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Unlimited Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience
- $250 Airline incidental fee statement credit
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Access to 24/7 American Express concierge
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 annual fee
HT: Windbag Miles