Target Circle, 15% Off One Purchase (YMMV)
Update: This offer is back again for select customers. Check your Target Circle accounts. Offer expires Saturday, September 24 11:59 PM PST.
Check your target Circle account for an offer that can save you 15% on one purchase. This offer is showing up for some Target Circle members, but not all. It can be used once, in store or online. Offer expires Saturday, March 27 11:59 PM PST. There’s a long list of exclusions as usual. Check here for the offer, and add it now if you see it.
- Valid one-time use in store or online. Limit one coupon/offer per guest.
- Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law.
- Quantities limited; no rain checks.
- Offer expires Saturday, March 27 11:59 PM PST.
- Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners. *Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Baby Alive Grow Up Baby, Barbie Dreamhouse & Camper, Beats Powerbeats, Beats Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Bose, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, The Child action figure, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Dockers, Disney Frozen Castle, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dyson, Elf on the Shelf, Elvie, Facebook Oculus and Portal, face masks (Dolan, Sanctuary & Sugar Fix brands), Fitbit, gift cards, Google, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Rubik’s Cube, Sorry, Trouble), Hatch Maternity, Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, HP, Imaginext Batcave, Infant Optics, Instant Pot, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, Little People Rampway, L.O.L. House & Collector, Mega Bloks, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nerf Ultra, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Poo-Pourri, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, power shave, power dental, Harry’s and Flamingo, prepaid cards, PlayStation consoles and accessories, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Target Optical, Tempur-Sealy, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Vera Bradley handbags, Weber, What Do You Meme?, and Xbox consoles and accessories.