Google One Amex Offer: Save 20%, Up to $20 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $20 on your Google One purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 20% back as a one-time statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $19.99 or more on any Google One annual plan online at one.google.com/u/1/plans by 11/27/2021. Limit of 1 statement credit of up to $20.
- Offer valid for Google One purchases only.
- Valid online only at one.google.com/u/1/plans and app via Android devices only.
- Valid only on purchases made in US Dollars.
- Excludes all other Google products and services. P
- lease note, that unless you notify Google One that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that Google One will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card Google One has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law.
- Limit of 1 statement credit of up to $20 per Card Member.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer for those who pay for a Google One plan. With this Google One Amex Offer you can save 20%, up to a total of $20 in statement credits. You need to make a make a single purchase of $19.99 or more.
Google One is a paid subscription service that can be added to a Google account. It allows users to expand their Google storage beyond the default 15 GB, which includes Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos. Here’s the pricing:
- 15 GB free with any Gmail account
- 100 GB for $1.99/month or $19.99/year
- 200 GB for $2.99/month or $29.99/year
- 2 TB for $9.99/month or $99.99/year