Amex Offers for Google Pay
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $10 or $15 for using Google Pay. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. However, not everyone is targeted. Check out the details of the offers below.
There are two different offers available:
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make five purchases using Google Pay on your compatible mobile device by 1/11/2024.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make three purchases using Google Pay on your compatible mobile device by 1/11/2024.
- Offer valid on eligible purchases made with your enrolled American Express Card using Google Pay on your compatible mobile device by 1/11/2024.
- Offer valid in-app, online and in-store at locations that accept American Express in the US with point-of-sale terminals that process Google Pay transactions.
- You must first add your enrolled American Express Card to the Google Pay app on a compatible mobile device in order to qualify.
- If you cannot use Google Pay for the purchase for any reason, your purchase will not qualify for the offer.
- See americanexpress.com/en-us/benefits/contactless/google-pay for more details.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is an easy deal. Just add the eligible American Express credit card to Google Pay and then use your phone or watch to make purchases. The credit you get depends on the offer that you find in your accounts. But the three or five purchases that are required can be for any amount.