Rejoin FoundersCard for Only $99 (Targeted)
If you have had the FoundersCard or have signed up for trials in the past, check your emails for an offer to rejoin for only $99. This card normally comes with an annual fee of $595, and you can often find promotion or referral links for a $395 annual fee. So this targeted promotion would still give you a huge discount. Update: You can sign up at this link (HT: Agile.Travel in comments).
FoundersCard has a wide variety of discounts and benefits. While paying $595 might be way too much, $99 should be a great price if you can take advantage of at least some of the benefits.
Here’s a quick list of some of the benefits:
- Total Rewards Diamond status
- Private Member Rates at Top Hotels
- Elite Status Upgrades and VIP Access
- Status challenges to earn top tiers
- Car rental discounts with Hertz, Avis, Silvercar and Sixt
- Airline discounts with Alaska, Emirates, Qantas, Singapore, JetBlue and British Airways
- 6 months of free CLEAR membership
- 15% off AT&T Wireless
- Up to 47% off at UPS
- Exclusive FC Signature Events
- $800 Business Checking bonus from First Republic Bank with $50K deposit
- and much more
You can see all the benefits here and also log in to see if you are targeted for the promotion.