Fine Hotels + Resorts Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Amex Offer that can save you $150 on Amex Fine Hotels + Resorts bookings. I saw this offer on my Amex Platinum Card, but it should be available for other eligible cards as well. It is a targeted offer, so not everyone will have it in their accounts.
Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $800 in one or more transactions on a prepaid hotel booking with Fine Hotels + Resorts® properties online at AmexTravel.com by 12/7/2020.
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Platinum Card® for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only for prepaid hotel bookings with Fine Hotels + Resorts® properties made at AmexTravel.com.
- Excludes bookings with The Hotel Collection properties and properties that are eligible for the Lowest Hotel Rates Guarantee.
- Not valid on car or cruise bookings, phone orders, transactions made via online chat, or bookings made with a travel specialist or agency.
- Excludes the flight portion of a flight+hotel package and purchases of gift cards, travel insurance, or travelers cheques.
- Valid only on US website.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
The American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts (FHR) program is available to American Express card members with a Platinum or Centurion charge card, including The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, and other versions of the Platinum card. When you make a FHR booking you normally get a lot of extras. Free breakfast and the unique property amenity are usually the best perks of this program as they can make your stays basically free in some occasions. You will also will earn 5x Amex Membership Rewards points on the Amex Platinum or Amex Business Platinum card for these bookings. You can also use your $200 credit for FHR stays.
A great offer, especially if you stack it with the $200 Platinum Card credit and the perks that you get from FHR bookings. The good thing about the offer is that you do not need to spend $800 in one transaction. So multiple separate stays will still trigger the Amex Offer as long as you spend a total of $800 or more. You would have to book before December 7 though, which is probably not ideal for most people.