VanillaGift.com, Fee-Free Gift Cards
VanillaGift.com usually has promotions on gift cards with codes that will waive the fees. You still have to pay for shipping for physical cards, but it should make sense for large orders. Here’s a list of VanillaGift.com promo codes that you can use:
- SHOPEARLY22 – 100% off purchase fees. Valid through 11/18/2022. (HT: DoC)
- EGIFT2021 – No fees on e-gift cards. Valid through 12/24/2021.
- FLASH2020 – No fees on Visa gift cards. Still, works as of 02/25/2021.
- EGIFT2020 – No fees through 12/25/2020.
- GRATITUDE – No fees on Visa gift cards.
- PUR5OFF – No fees on Visa gift cards.
These promotions usually work for physical and eGift Cards. For physical gift cards you still need to pay for shipping. These are the two options:
- $8.95 3-4 Business Days Expedited
- $15.95 2-3 Business Days Rush
If you choose eGift cards, there are no fees.
- You can purchase Gift Cards using Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards.
- If your Gift Card was purchased at VanillaGift.com, in most cases, the Card is ready for use immediately. You can also activate your Gift Card and check the balance at VanillaGift.com/balance/
- Maximum value per card is $500.
- Maximum order size, including all fees, is $10,000.
I don’t think this website counts as any type of bonus spending, so the best you can do is a 2% card probably. Make sure to you have a way to liquidate these gift cards. Recent data points have shown that these purchases are coding as cash advance for American Express cards.
One thought on “VanillaGift.com Promo Codes for No-Fee Gift Cards”
heads up that expiration date on visa egcs is 04/2031. i couldn’t pay my insurance online because it only shows expiration dates through 2030. i probably have to wait until new year yo use them.