Capital One Lounge at Denver Airport
Capital One will have a brand new lounge at Denver International Airport (DEN), scheduled to open tomorrow, Friday, November 3rd. We already knew that a Capital One Lounge was coming to the airport.
The new 10,800 square-foot Capital One Lounge is located in Concourse A, near Gate 34 on the mezzanine level. Capital One Venture X Business and Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card holders can enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit. Venture and Spark Miles customers also enjoy special access. The Capital One Lounge welcomes visitors who have a boarding pass for a departing or connecting same-day flight, up to 3 hours before their departure time.
The Capital One Lounge at DEN incorporates artistic elements that offer travelers a sense of adventure and a sampling of Denver’s most picturesque scenery without ever having to leave the airport. The largest bar in the Capital One Lounge network serves as the focal point for DEN, designed to celebrate Denver’s vibrant craft brewery scene, nestled among furnishings and other components reminiscent of Colorado’s colorful, mountainous landscape.
Capital One Lounge at DEN
The Capital One Lounge at DEN highlights some of the best of the Mile High City to provide visitors a taste of the Denver area. Knowing the Lounge will appeal to both commuter and long-haul travelers, Capital One curated the space to serve guests whether they’re stopping in for three minutes or three hours. Those enjoying the Lounge for a longer period of time will indulge in a host of amenities, including private workspaces, relaxation rooms, and a robust food and beverage experience featuring a locally-inspired food menu serving restaurant-quality dishes, along with craft beer — like the Sky High P.A. – and cocktails – like the Colorado Cool-Aid — on tap. This is in addition to a curated cocktail menu at the full-service bar, a coffee bar, and Capital One’s industry-leading grab-and-go food section with healthy selections for lengthy and quick visits alike.
Here are some highlights:
- An authentically local food + beverage program that meets a variety of traveler needs, delivering a premium experience in the form of plated small bites and sustainably packaged grab-and-go selections – e.g., jarred salads, granola bowls, fresh juices – to help travelers refuel during transit. In-lounge offerings feature delicious, health-conscious menu options that are locally sourced and customizable, allowing guests to create their own full meal experience that meets their taste preferences and dietary restrictions. Visitors can pair their meals with refreshing drinks from the Lounge’s custom six-tap system that features artisanal sodas and flavored waters, or an alcoholic beverage from the full-service bar for travelers 21 years and older.
- A thoughtfully curated bar menu, serving up flavors that are as rugged and beautiful as the Denver area from the largest full-service bar in the Capital One Lounge network. We tapped into the area’s love for craft beer by partnering with Cervecería Colorado to develop a custom brew as part of Capital One’s quest for the “perfect airport beer.” The resulting Sky High P.A., a refreshing I.P.A., is available on draft and alongside the local brewery’s popular ¡Venga! Mexican Lager, artisanal cocktails from local industry-renowned cocktail lounge Yacht Club, and a selection of wines and other local beers. Denver-area pottery artisan, Fenway Clayworks, created custom ceramic barware for the Capital One Lounge at DEN.
- Local forward coffee and pastries with drip coffee from Unravel Coffee Merchants and baked goods including lavender chocolate chip cookies and herb cheese pinwheels from Good Bread. Like all Capital One Lounges, guests can also enjoy draft lattes and cold brew from La Colombe on tap.
- Destination-inspired design elements and Lounge amenities including a curated selection of more than 50 pieces of original artwork from local artists including Windy Chien, Gary Gomez, Lindsay Anna Jones, and more throughout the space. The Lounge offers a few private, dimly lit relaxation rooms with ceilings that mimic the nighttime Colorado sky, offering visitors a calm space for much-needed rest between travels.
Additional amenities include:
- Three private rooms and two private phone booths along a quiet corridor that will serve as designated work spaces for busy travelers.
- Two fully stocked shower suites equipped with Dyson hair dryers, complimentary towels, and hotel-inspired toiletries.
- A parent’s room featuring comfortable seating for caregivers who are feeding or nursing their children, as well as a changing table stocked with wipes, disposable diapers, and a bottle warmer.
- A filtered water system so travelers can refill their reusable water bottles.
- A flight status display to keep travelers on schedule.
- Individual power outlets at every seat, along with complimentary high-speed WiFi.
- Kid-sized tables and chairs for families.
- Six private, fully-stocked restrooms.
Who Can Access Capital One Lounges?
Venture X, Venture X Business, Venture, and Spark Miles customers enjoy special access to Capital One Lounges:
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card holders and their authorized users or account managers enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit—and special pricing of
$45 per visit for additional guests.
- Capital One Venture X Business primary cardholders enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit—and special pricing of $45 per visit for additional guests.
- Venture and Capital One Spark Miles for Business cardholders receive two complimentary visits to Capital One Lounges annually. These complimentary visits may be used for themselves, their authorized users or account managers, or guests who are traveling with them. Additional visits can be purchased for a discounted rate of $45.
- All others — both cardholders and non cardholders— can enter the Lounge for $65 per visit.
- Kids under two, accompanied by eligible cardholders, are welcome for free.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.