Citi Expedia Voyager Card, 50K Bonus with $2K Spending
Citi Expedia Voyager card has an increased bonus of 50,000 Expedia Rewards points. The value of these points usually around $356, but could be twice as much on some properties booked on Expedia.
Earn 50,000 Expedia Rewards bonus points after $2,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
$95 annual fee, not waived.
- 4x points for every $1 you spend on eligible Expedia purchases, including flights, hotels, activities, and travel packages
- 2x points for every $1 spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1x point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Expedia Rewards Gold status each year of cardmembership
- $100 Annual Air Travel Fee Credit that can be used toward airline incidentals, in-flight purchases, or for either the Global Entry or the TSA Pre✓® application fees.
- 5,000 Anniversary Bonus Points
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
The value of Expedia Rewards varies. For most people, 140 points are equal to $1 toward a booking. That means that each Expedia Rewards point has a value of 0.714¢.
But if you have Gold or Silver status, you can get twice the value for your points when you book a VIP Access hotel. That would give you a value of 1.43¢ for each Expedia Rewards point. This card gets you Expedia Rewards Gold status. That status also gives you a 30% bonus on points earned from stays. base rate is 2 points per dollar.
Applying for the Card
Expedia Rewards bonus points offer is not available if you have had an Expedia® Rewards or Expedia® Rewards Voyager account opened or closed in the past 24 months.
This will probably not be a go to card for most frequent travelers. But it is a good option for those who book with Expedia or OTAs often. You can get a value of $356 from this bonus and up to $712 if you book VIP Access hotels. You have to pay the $95 annual fee.
Anyone thinking of applying? Let me know!