[Expired] Citi Double Cash $150 Bonus After $500 Spend

Citi Double Cash is a great credit card for those who want straightforward cashback. You earn 1% on your purchases and 1% when you pay for them in time, for a total of 2% cashback everywhere. Now Citi is also offering a best ever $150 bonus.

citi double cash 150 bonus

Citi Double Cash $150 Bonus

New Offer: earn $150 cash back bonus after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.

Direct link to application

Card Benefits

  • Earn cash back twice — 1% unlimited on purchases and an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
  • There are also no caps on the total amount of cash back you earn.
  • No Annual Fee

Guru’s Wrap-Up

It’s nice to see a decent bonus on this credit card but I doubt many people are jumping out of joy for $150. If you’ve had your eyes on a flat 2% cashback card, then this is a good option. But, it might be better to go for a different Citi bonus and just product change to this card after. Another 2% option (actually 2.1X) with a good bonus right now is the Barclay Arrival Plus card. You can also check out my list of 2%+ cards here.

3 thoughts on “[Expired] Citi Double Cash $150 Bonus After $500 Spend

  1. Pingback: New Plastiq Promo, Pay with Mastercard and Get Fee-Free Dollars - Danny the Deal Guru

  2. Do you have direct link to the application with $150 bonus after $500 spend. I went to citi website for double cash card, could not find the bonus offer

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.