The Citi Double Cash® Card has an increased welcome bonus of $200. Last year this card was upgraded to earning ThankYou Points, which makes this bonus more valuable thanks to travel partners. Check out the details of the offer below.
Citi Double Cash Welcome Bonus
- For a limited time, earn 20,000 ThankYou Points (worth $200 or more) after spending $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening.
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers. After that, a variable APR applies.
- LEARN HOW TO APPLY
Offer available to new Citi Double Cash cardmembers approved through this offer. Bonus ThankYou® Points are not available if you have received a new account bonus for a Citi Double Cash account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2x Thank You Points on all purchases. Get unlimited 1x points when you buy, plus an additional 1x as you pay for those purchases.
- Earn a total of 5x Thank You Points per $1 spent on hotel, car rental, and attractions excluding air travel when booked through the Citi Travel portal on ThankYou.com. Valid through 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) 12/31/2024.
- Redeem your points for cash back as a statement credit, direct deposit or check.
- No annual fee.
- LEARN MORE
Citi ThankYou Transfer Partners
|Accor Live Limitless||2:1|
|Aeromexico Club Premier||1:1|
|Air France KLM Flying Blue||1:1|
|Cathay Pacific Asia Miles||1:1|
|EVA Air Infinity MileageLands||1:1|
|Jet Airways JetPrivilege||1:1|
|JetBlue TrueBlue||Up to 1:1|
|Leading Hotels of the World||5:1|
|Malaysia Airlines Enrich||1:1|
|Qantas Frequent Flyer||1:1|
|Qatar Privilege Club||1:1|
|Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer||1:1|
|Thai Royal Orchid Plus||1:1|
|Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles||1:1|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club||1:1|
|Choice Privileges||Up to 1:2|
|Wyndham Rewards||Up to 1:1|
This is the best bonus we have seen for the Citi Double Cash® Card, and it’s even better now that it earns ThankYou Points. Normally there’s no bonus at all.
You will earn 20,000 ThankYou points when you apply and are approved for the card, and then spend $1,500 or more in the first six months or card membership. The card is also a great daily driver since it earns 2X on all purchases.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.