Choice Privileges Timeshare Offer, Up to 4-Night Stay and $100 GC for $199
Choice Privileges’ vacation ownership provider Bluegreen Vacations has an offer that can get you a cheap vacation. As usual the offer includes a mandatory timeshare presentation. But you can get a 4 night stay and a $100 gift card (or 20K points) for just $199. There are three destinations to chose from.
Enjoy a 3-night hotel stay for just $199 from our official vacation ownership provider, Bluegreen Vacations. This offer is available through March 31, 2021—and if you book your stay within 30 days of purchasing this package, you’ll get an additional free night! Plus, when you explore future vacation ownership possibilities during your stay, you’ll earn an extra bonus. Choose either:
- $100 Mastercard® Reward Card, or
- 20,000 Choice Privileges® points.
To book this offer now you need to call 844-235-6813. Looks like these are the available destinations:
- San Antonio
- Myrtle Beach
- Valid only to qualified purchasers at select participating locations; to qualify, your Bluegreen Vacation must be booked and completed within 12 months, and you must attend an approximately 2 hour sales presentation/tour.
- If married, or cohabiting, both individuals must attend and complete the timeshare sales presentation and tour together.
- Must have a minimum FICO® score of 600 or meet Bluegreen’s internal financial risk underwriting requirements, and may not have filed for bankruptcy or been adjudicated bankrupt or insolvent within the past 7 years.
- Residents of North Dakota, South Dakota, and any states where registration or licensing requirements have not been met are not eligible for this promotion. If you are a resident of a country other than the US or Canada, you may not be eligible for this promotion, and it may be withheld in the sponsor’s sole discretion.
Looks like a good promotion that will get a 4-night stay for just $99. You can also choose 20,000 points instead of the $100 gift card. But you need to attend a two hour timeshare presentation. Could be worth calling in and try to negotiate a better deal if these terms don’t convince you. You can ask for a lower price, or maybe a bigger bonus in points.
Keep in mind that you just need to sit through the presentation but they can’t force you to buy anything. But again, not everyone can say “no” over and over. And they make those deals sound pretty good. Sometimes too good. So if that’s something you’re not comfortable with, might be best to skip this Choice Privileges timeshare offer. But if you’ve done this before, or are confident that you will resist the temptation, then could be a good opportunity.