Fly to Hawaii for $99 from West Coast
If you plan to visit Hawaii now it’s a good time to start booking your flights. Hawaii has made it easier for vaccinated travelers to visit, and they have partnered with CLEAR to streamline the process. And on top of that, you can fly to Hawaii for just $99 from select cities in the West Coast.
Both Alaska and United Airlines are offering these cheap flights. A round-trip fare will cost $198 round trip. You can fly non-stop from several cities, including San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Los Angeles and more. Seats are limited so may not be available on all flights or days.
Keep in mind that these are basic economy fares where there is no seat selection and no changes allowed. Alaska lets you bring a small personal item and a carry-on bag aboard, but on United you only get a small personal item. United did make a positive change to basic economy, that will let you make changes if you upgrade.
Cheap Fares to Hawaii
These fares can be booked directly with United Airlines or Alaska Airlines. However, you should probably check OTAs such as Expedia or Priceline to find the best options. Some example routes include:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Maui (OGG) $99
- San Diego (SAN) to Kona (KOA) $99
- San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) $99
- San Francisco (SFO) to Maui (OGG) $99
- San Jose (SJC) to Honolulu (HNL) $99
- San Jose (SJC) to Kona (KOA) $99
- San Diego (SAN) to Maui (OGG) $129
- Portland (PDX) to Kauai (LIH) $179
- Anchorage (ANC) to Honolulu (HNL) $199
- Seattle (SEA) to Maui (OGG) $179
- Book by July 15, 2021
- Travel: August – November 2021
- Advance Purchase: 21 Days
Good prices for paid fares to Hawaii. Just keep in mind the restrictions that come with Basic Economy. Check out the dates and see if they work out for you. Don’t forget to use Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases.