If you are dreaming of warm weather and nice beaches, then this could be a good opportunity to grab some cheap fares. There’s currently lots of deals for flights to all major Hawaii airports from the West and East coast. Prices start at less than $300 from Los Angeles to just above $500 from New York City. The cheapest flights are on Air Canada, United, Delta, Swiss International and TAP.
Here some examples:
- Dallas (DFW) to Maui (OGG) – $460
- Las Vegas (LAS) to Honolulu (HNL – $360
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (HNL – $280
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Maui (OGG) – $337
- Portland (PDX) to Honolulu (HNL – $370
- Nashville (BNA) to Maui (OGG) – $498
- New York (EWR) to Kona (KOA) – $520
- Oakland (OAK) to Honolulu (HNL – $335
- Philadelphia (PHX) to Honolulu (HNL – $480
- Phoenix (PHL) to Honolulu (HNL – $478
- San Jose (SJC) to Maui (OGG) – $310
- San Jose (SJC) to Honolulu (HNL – $335
- Sacramento (SMF) to Kauai (LIH) – $395
- Salt Lake City (SLC) to Kona (KOA) – $445
- Seattle (SEA) to Honolulu (HNL) – $370
- Seattle (SEA) to Kona (KOA) – $345
There’s some great prices available, anywhere from less than $300 to $500+. Start your search on Google Flights and you can then book directly on the airline’s website or an online travel agency. Do it quickly as availability will start winding down soon. If you book an Alaska or Virgin flight, then this could be a great use of your Companion Certificate from BOA Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card.
If you book direct, don’t forget to use a card that gives you the best rewards on airfare such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare). You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.