Chase Cards, Use Tap & Pay 3 Times to Earn 500 Points
Chase is targeting some customers with a new offer that can easily earn you 500 points. This offer requires just three transactions of $1.75 or more. But you need to Tap & Pay to earn the extra points. That means that you need to use the contactless feature of your Chase card.
You just hold your card near a terminal that has the contactless icon and you do not need to insert the card or swipe it. But the terminal has to have that contactless icon in order to work. This is not like Samsung Pay that works at any terminal.
So check your email and see if you were targeted. We see these offers from Chase from time to time. No enrollment necessary. You just need to make your three payments by the end of next year.
- No enrollment is necessary — just tap, pay and go!
- Tap to pay three times from Feb. 16 through May 31, 2021, and receive 500 points when each purchase is $1.75 or more.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To qualify, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer.
- This offer is non-transferable. We may terminate this offer at any time without notice.
Not a huge amount of points, but it is super easy, so why not. Hopefully some of you are targeted.