Chase Co-Brand Cards Spending Bonus for Nov/Dec, Up to 5X for Amazon & Grocery Purchases
From November 1 through December 31, 2020, Chase will be offering many of its co-branded credit cardmembers 5X or 3X total points or miles per $1 spent on grocery or Amazon.com purchases – up to $1,500 total per month in combined purchases. They’ll get the extra points or miles even when they order online for pickup or delivery from eligible grocery stores and grocery delivery services. The offer is target and those eligible will get an email starting today. You can also check with your Chase co-brand cards here.
Here you can find the full list of Chase co-brand cards that have increased earning for the months of November and December.
- 5X Points or Miles on Grocery and Amazon.com
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature
- British Airways Visa Signature
- Iberia Visa Signature
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Employee
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority
- United Club
- United Club Infinite
- United Explorer
- United MileagePlus
- United MileagePlus Awards
- United MileagePlus Select
- United Presidential Plus
- 3X Points on Grocery and 5X points on Amazon.com
- 5X Points Grocery and Amazon.com and 10X at Marriott
- Marriott Boundless
- 10X at Marriott
- Marriott Bold
- Marriott Business
- Must activate offer by November 30, 2020.
- Valid from Nov. 1 through Dec. 31, 2020
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. The earning shown above for each card is the total amount you earn for your purchases. So if your cards earn 1X on groceries and you are targeted for a 5X offer, you will earn an extra 4X points for your grocery purchases. These offers should come in handy for the holiday season, so definitely take a look and see if your cards are targeted.