Chase Ink Cash $750 Bonus
Chase is currently offering a public $750 welcome bonus for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card. The offer shows on the Chase website. This is actually 75,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards, as long as you can transfer the cashback to a premium card that earns Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, variable APR applies.
- No Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
You can see the offer here. Refresh a couple of times if you don’t see the $750 welcome bonus right away.
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At office supply stores
- On internet, cable and phone services
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At gas stations
- At restaurants
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
$750 is the best bonus offered for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card. This was a targeted offer that some people were seeing in their accounts last month, and now it should be available for everyone who is eligible. The bonus is as good as 75,000 Ultimate Rewards if you also have another Chase Ultimate Rewards earning card. That’s easily worth $1,100 or more. The best feature of this card is that it earns 5% at office supply stores and it doesn’t have an annual fee.
The bad part of the offer is that the card fall under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify. If you have opened five or more personal credit cards across all banks in the last 24 months (most business cards are excluded) you will not be approved for a new Chase card.